Trying Balinese Roasted Chicken with Authentic Balinese Seasoning
Whole roasted chicken with herbs original is of course very tempting. Betutu is one of the original culinary Bali are very popular. Recipe Betutu Bali that we share this time may help you to make this home Betutu Bali. So you do not have far to Bali just to want to enjoy Betutu, because by following the recipe and how to make Betutu we handed out, you have to make Betutu own right from your kitchen. Do not be afraid to fail, because if you follow the process correctly, the outcome was not inferior to the original Betutu of Bali.
Betutu Chicken Information
Betutu has a very tasty and delicious with flavors of spicy enough, because Betutu itself also cooked like Balinese cuisine in general. Using enough spice chili and cooked together with the chicken so that the spices soak into. If you want to make Betutu Bali you should use a range chickens so that the result is more savory and delicious. You can present Betutu Bali for the lunch menu to be more passion in living activities or for your special dinner with family. serve with white rice warm and add with vegetables such as cucumbers, lettuce or other vegetables according to taste.
Well to be clear of materials and how to create a genuine Bali betutu delicious and tasty this please see good recipe article below:
Ingredients Chicken Betutu Bali:
• 1 whole chicken tail (or 1 1/2 kilo gram)
• 2 stalks lemongrass (white part, then crushed)
• Bay leaves 2 pieces
• Banana leaves to taste (used for wrapping)
• Aluminum foil
• Smooth Chicken Seasoning Betutu Bali:
• 80 ml oil (used for sautéing)
• 15 pieces of red chili (deseeded)
• Ginger 4 centimeter
• Turmeric 4 centimeter (burned)
• Galangal 4 centimeter
• 2 stalks lemongrass (white part only)
• Onion 100 grams
• 6 garlic cloves
• Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
• Hazelnut 4 items (fried or roasted)
• Lime leaves 4 pieces
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• Salt 2 tea spoon
• First heat the cooking oil, sauté ground spices until fragrant and cooked.
• Furthermore coat chicken with seasoning until full average, let stand overnight to allow the flavors to infuse.
• After that, add lemon grass and bay leaves, wrap with banana leaf, then wrap back with aluminum foil.
• Chicken steamed in a steamer to heat for 2 hours.
• Lastly grilled chicken in a preheated oven at 185 degrees Celsius for 2 hours until
• The use of banana leaves wrapped in aluminum foil before here intended that chicken smelled typical banana leaves. So original and flavorful chicken tasted appetizing.